Your Advocate in Orlando
Often, when you are selecting an attorney to represent you, you are feeling vulnerable. Does that describe your situation? Maybe you have been served with divorce papers, or your home is in foreclosure, or child services has contacted you about your children.
When you are in a difficult situation, it helps to have an attorney who can relieve your stress — not add to it.
Schwam-Wilcox & Associates is a small law firm dedicated to helping clients with their family law needs, representation with domestic violence and bankruptcy issues. Attorney Schwam-Wilcox is an Orlando divorce lawyer known for her straight forward, no-nonsense approach to helping clients in difficult situations and her passion for client satisfaction.
While past performance is no guarantee of future success, our law firm receives client referrals on a regular basis because of the positive results we achieve, and personal service we provide. 75% of our current clients are referrals from satisfied former clients.
Orlando Divorce Lawyer Vow to Clients
When you select a law firm or Orlando divorce lawyer, you should know the type of service you will receive. Here is how we treat our clients:
- No empty promises — You will get a straightforward assessment of the worst and best case scenarios and the likelihood of where your case may fall on that continuum.
- Personal service — We treat each and every one of our clients as though they are our only client. This means prompt return of phone calls, direct attorney-client contact and evening hours for important matters.
- Aggressive when you need it; understanding when you want it — Each case and each client is different. If you need an aggressive stance, we can take that. If you need a friendlier, more collaborative approach, we can handle those cases too.
- It's your decision, always — We will explain the legal options, the possible outcomes and give you our best advice regarding legal strategies. However, the decision on what course of action to pursue is strictly yours, and we will pursue it vigorously.
- Detail oriented and organized — Part of success in litigation is being well prepared at all times. From taking good notes to asking detailed questions to creating error free documents, we strive for accuracy and organization, and pay attention to detail at all times.
Straight Talk and Strong Advocacy for Every Client
If you are in need of a Seminole County DWI attorney, a bankruptcy lawyer, or a family law firm experienced with collaborative divorce, please contact us for a consultation. Call 407-245-7700 or 888-337-5886, or send us an e-mail. We can help you through your difficult time.