Bankruptcy is a Serious Issue in Florida
Orlando bankruptcies have increased significantly. Many families are forced into bankruptcy because of various reasons, including their inability to pay their mortgage. Perhaps they took out a second mortgage and they now owe more than the home is worth. Or perhaps they took out their first mortgage with an adjustable interest rate and payment is now impossible to make. Or maybe they had medical bills not covered by insurance.
Camy B. Schwam-Wilcox is an Orlando chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyer who can help you with debt relief through filing for bankruptcy. Overwhelming debt is a very stressful issue. When you hire a Florida personal bankruptcy attorney, your stress should be relieved, not increased. At our law firm, that is what we do — reduce stress and provide debt relief.
Is a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Right for You?
Many people believe that Florida is the easiest state in the nation in which to declare bankruptcy. While that used to be true, it is no longer the case. Florida has tightened the rules. But, an experienced Orlando chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyer can help you wipe out your debt through bankruptcy.
At our law firm, we have experience with the following:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy for businesses including corporations, sole proprietorships, Limited Liability Companies (LLC) and partnerships
- Stop creditor harassment and stop wage garnishment with a chapter 7 bankruptcy for individuals
- Wipe out credit card debt with a chapter 7 bankruptcy for individuals
- Keep your home and car while completing a chapter 7 bankruptcy to liquidate other debts
- Stop home foreclosure with a chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Keep your rental property with a chapter 13 bankruptcy
Prompt and Personal Service
We understand that if you are facing overwhelming debt, it may seem as though the walls are caving in and there is no way out of your situation. We offer a non-judgmental helping hand. When you come to our law firm you will find:
- An attorney who meets personally with every client
- A law firm that provides financial specialists when needed
- A non-judgmental approach
- Evening hours available for phone calls or late night filings to stop home foreclosures
- Step by step guidance about the process and what to expect
If you are in need of a bankruptcy attorney (lawyer) in Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake or other counties throughout Florida call Schwam-Wilcox & Associates at 407-245-7700, or Contact Us by completing the form below to schedule a consultation. Schwam-Wilcox & Associates is a firm you can trust, and our attorneys are ready to help you with your legal needs. The main office is conveniently located near Winter Park in Orlando, with appointments also available in The Villages.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Filing a chapter 7 bankruptcy is your opportunity to start over with a clean slate.