A chapter 7 bankruptcy is often called a liquidation bankruptcy. A chapter 13 bankruptcy is often called a reorganization payment plan. An experienced Florida repayment plan attorney, such as Camy B. Schwam-Wilcox, can work with you to find debt relief and keep the assets and property that you care about. A chapter 13 bankruptcy will accomplish the following:
- Stop creditor harassment, wage garnishment and home foreclosure actions immediately upon filing
- Stop property or auto repossessions
- Puts a repayment plan in place that is administered by a trustee (you pay the trustee and the trustee pays the creditors)
- Enables your attorney to negotiate lower interest rates or payment amounts — often pennies on the dollar
- Enables your attorney to negotiate with the IRS for a workable payment plan for back taxes owed
- Reduces stress
Filing a chapter 13 bankruptcy is your opportunity to save your assets and reduce your debt.
Prompt and Personal Service
Camy B. Schwam-Wilcox is an Orlando chapter 13 bankruptcy attorney who understands that if you are facing overwhelming debt, it may seem as though the walls are caving in and there is no way out of your situation. We offer a non-judgmental helping hand. When you come to our law firm you will find:
- An attorney who meets personally with every client
- A law firm that provides financial specialists when needed
- A non-judgmental approach
- Evening hours available for phone calls or late night filings to stop home foreclosures
- Step by step guidance about the process and what to expect
If you are in need of a bankruptcy attorney in Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Lake or other counties throughout Florida call Schwam-Wilcox & Associates at 407-245-7700, or Contact Us by completing the form below to schedule a consultation. Schwam-Wilcox & Associates is a firm you can trust, and our attorneys are ready to help you with your legal needs. The main office is conveniently located near Winter Park in Orlando, with satellite offices in The Villages.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Filing bankruptcy is your opportunity to start over